- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
This is a rare easy fix for our leaders in Washington, and the stakes are high for the U.S. semiconductor industry and other makers of products that Americans depend on every day.
Our message to Congress is simple: Don’t wait. Act now to reauthorize the sale of helium and help avoid an unnecessary disruption to the U.S. economy.
With prompt action, we can float safely over the helium cliff.
Ajit Manocha is CEO of GLOBALFOUNDRIES and 2013 chairman of the Semiconductor Industry Association.