- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Hence the challenge of restructuring a body of law as lengthy and complex as the U.S. tax code. As the debate about comprehensive immigration reform continues and the body politic considers what should be in and what should be out, we should be careful to preserve those existing programs and policies that actually add value.
The J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is one.
Michael J. Petrucelli is the founder and executive chairman of Clearpath, an online immigration startup. He was acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services after previously serving as the agency’s deputy director for two years. Prior to USCIS, Petrucelli was senior vice president for operations and chief of staff of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.