- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“I’d prefer the Dome remain a monument to our nation’s greatness and not become a symbol for short-sighted austerity,” Dicks said.
While the House bill could be considered by the full panel as early as next week, Nelson and Hoeven did not offer a timetable for consideration in the Senate.