- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Early training programs work. Friday’s Running Start Path to Politics panel of female experts — reporters, public affairs professionals and strategists — is one example of giving women a leg up. With the right tools, and with the right team, women can fill the floor of Congress. First we must get women to help fill the pipeline.
Adrienne Kimmell is executive director of the Barbara Lee Foundation. Jessica N. Grounds executive director of Running Start.