- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Early training programs work. Friday’s Running Start Path to Politics panel of female experts — reporters, public affairs professionals and strategists — is one example of giving women a leg up. With the right tools, and with the right team, women can fill the floor of Congress. First we must get women to help fill the pipeline.
Adrienne Kimmell is executive director of the Barbara Lee Foundation. Jessica N. Grounds executive director of Running Start.