- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But the Finance Committee chairman will turn 73 a month after the 2014 elections, and Baucus said in a statement that he’s looking forward to spending time with his wife and son once his term his up.
“It’s a surprise because Max was doing everything right — money, votes, getting back to Montana. All that stuff,” one Democratic operative familiar with Baucus said. “In that sense it’s surprising, but on the other hand it makes a total sense.”