- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
After this weekend, Chisholm and his company, Mandate Media, will shift the focus back to a slate of political clients in the Northwest and around the country, including Illinois Congressional hopefuls Tammy Duckworth, Bill Foster and John Tree, Minnesota Democrat Tarryl Clark, and John Douglass, who is running in Northern Virginia’s 10th district. Chisholm is also co-creator of BlueOregon.com, a prominent progressive blog in the Northwest.