- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The most current RealClearPolitics.com average of all polls released July 17 through Sunday gauging national support for the GOP presidential candidates showed Romney in the lead with 19.7 percent, followed by Texas Gov. Rick Perry with 15.4 percent. (Perry is expected to announce his candidacy next week.) Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has 11.6 percent, 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin has 11 percent, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has 10.5 percent, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) has 8.7 percent and wealthy businessman Herman Cain, of Georgia, has 5.9 percent support.