- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I just guess it caught a lot of people unaware,” she said Monday. “I think this is the reason. They’re not knowledgeable and really didn’t realize that this was happening.”
Norton said that if the provision isn’t included in the final bill this time, lawmakers will have to answer.
“They all know it now,” she said of conferees. “They knew it the time they took [the provision] out and there will be no excuse for taking it out again. And if they do, I think they’re going to have to step forward and say why.”