- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
As our states rebuild in the aftermath of Sandy, and as we look for the best way to create jobs and economic growth while also addressing long-term deficits, we must make a National Infrastructure Bank a priority. Doing so will require a creative vision and a willingness to think outside the box. It will not be easy, but it must be done if we are to build a stronger America.
Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., is a member of the Appropriations Committee and is sponsor of legislation (HR 402) to create a national infrastructure development bank. Felix Rohatyn is former chairman of New York’s Municipal Assistance Corp. and co-chairs the NY Works Task Force and the NYS 2100 Commission.