- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Congressional lawmakers in attendance were Cantor, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Clyburn, House Budget ranking member Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Senate Appropriations Chairman Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii).