- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Congressional lawmakers in attendance were Cantor, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Clyburn, House Budget ranking member Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Senate Appropriations Chairman Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii).