- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is officially out of debt from the 2010 midterm election cycle.
The committee’s December campaign financial report will show that the DCCC raised $5.3 million in the last month of the year.
The DCCC raised $61.4 million for the year and had $11.6 million in the bank. The committee started the cycle $18.6 million in the hole.
The group’s Republican counterpart, the National Republican Congressional Committee, would not release its December or cycle-to-date totals, but it did tell Roll Call that it had more than $15 million in cash on hand at the end of December. The NRCC wiped out its debt in November.
Fundraising reports are due Jan. 31.