- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
In late December, DC Vote, the city’s leading local autonomy advocacy group, launched an online White House petition urging Obama to outfit his presidential limousine with the “Taxation Without Representation” license plate in time for his Jan. 21 swearing-in ceremony for his second term in office. If the petition gets 25,000 votes by Jan. 18, the administration will offer an official response.
As of Friday evening, there were only 3,294 votes cast.