- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
In late December, DC Vote, the city’s leading local autonomy advocacy group, launched an online White House petition urging Obama to outfit his presidential limousine with the “Taxation Without Representation” license plate in time for his Jan. 21 swearing-in ceremony for his second term in office. If the petition gets 25,000 votes by Jan. 18, the administration will offer an official response.
As of Friday evening, there were only 3,294 votes cast.