- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In late December, DC Vote, the city’s leading local autonomy advocacy group, launched an online White House petition urging Obama to outfit his presidential limousine with the “Taxation Without Representation” license plate in time for his Jan. 21 swearing-in ceremony for his second term in office. If the petition gets 25,000 votes by Jan. 18, the administration will offer an official response.
As of Friday evening, there were only 3,294 votes cast.