- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I expect the president will talk about doing everything by executive order, thus making himself an effective dictator,” Issa told CQ Roll Call.
Norton isn’t done pressing Obama on the issue. Just as she was convinced Obama’s adoption of the “Taxation Without Representation” plates on his motorcade might mean a mention was coming in 2013, she has reason to hope 2015 will be the District’s year.
“I’m going to try sending him some words next time,” she said.