- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“I expect the president will talk about doing everything by executive order, thus making himself an effective dictator,” Issa told CQ Roll Call.
Norton isn’t done pressing Obama on the issue. Just as she was convinced Obama’s adoption of the “Taxation Without Representation” plates on his motorcade might mean a mention was coming in 2013, she has reason to hope 2015 will be the District’s year.
“I’m going to try sending him some words next time,” she said.