- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will explore both sets of recommendations during a hearing likely to take place in December, according to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., who serves as chairman.
Issa said Wednesday that he intends to meet with both parties before then “and discuss a possible middle ground that both could be happy with.”