- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will explore both sets of recommendations during a hearing likely to take place in December, according to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., who serves as chairman.
Issa said Wednesday that he intends to meet with both parties before then “and discuss a possible middle ground that both could be happy with.”