- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“Half of those tax cuts will go to people at like hedge fund firms, law firms. Donald Trump would be a small business under their definition. And yet they said that we didn’t have $6 billion to extend a policy of keeping low the interest rates on student loans. So if we don’t act, student loan interest rates will double in June,” Axelrod said.
“That isn’t a prescription for growing the economy.”