- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Half of those tax cuts will go to people at like hedge fund firms, law firms. Donald Trump would be a small business under their definition. And yet they said that we didn’t have $6 billion to extend a policy of keeping low the interest rates on student loans. So if we don’t act, student loan interest rates will double in June,” Axelrod said.
“That isn’t a prescription for growing the economy.”