- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
He projected that the next session would likely take place in early December, with the same $90 fee and two-hour-plus commitment.
After that, Johnson hopes to schedule additional courses — including a proper butchery class, covering everything from properly deboning a chicken to breaking down an entire hog (estimated cost: $125 per person) — on a regular basis.
Cured DC: 917-855-2767; www.cureddc.com. Union Kitchen: 1110 Congress St. NE; www.unionkitchendc.com