- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
He projected that the next session would likely take place in early December, with the same $90 fee and two-hour-plus commitment.
After that, Johnson hopes to schedule additional courses — including a proper butchery class, covering everything from properly deboning a chicken to breaking down an entire hog (estimated cost: $125 per person) — on a regular basis.
Cured DC: 917-855-2767; www.cureddc.com. Union Kitchen: 1110 Congress St. NE; www.unionkitchendc.com