- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
We do not want to go back to a time when insurers could deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions or impose annual limits on coverage. To have a stable new marketplace in which everyone has access to coverage, we must responsibility transition the market. I hope that the American people see beyond this latest use of dramatic and inaccurate scare tactics to further erode affordable health care.
Tom Daschle is a former Democratic senator from South Dakota and a senior policy advisor with DLA Piperís Government Affairs practice.