- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
We do not want to go back to a time when insurers could deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions or impose annual limits on coverage. To have a stable new marketplace in which everyone has access to coverage, we must responsibility transition the market. I hope that the American people see beyond this latest use of dramatic and inaccurate scare tactics to further erode affordable health care.
Tom Daschle is a former Democratic senator from South Dakota and a senior policy advisor with DLA Piperís Government Affairs practice.