- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Our country faces serious fiscal challenges today, and the super committee has a formidable task ahead of it. But undermining our existing employer-sponsored health care coverage would not fix our budget issues. In fact, it could make them significantly worse.