- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Also attending the RSC meeting was Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina, who was introduced by Heritage Foundation president Edwin Feulner as the incoming president of that think tank, and Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Patrick J. Toomey of Pennsylvania, and Jim Risch of Idaho.