- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“Our concern is more with the institution itself rather than who’s running it,” said FreedomWorks’ chief economist Wayne Brough.
Salim Furth, an economist with the Heritage Foundation, which is affiliated with Heritage Action, said he is skeptical of quantitative easing and other Fed policies, but that inside his organization economists take different views.
The Fed, he said, is “reinventing monetary policy. Clearly, there’s a lot we don’t know about what’s being tried now.”
Ben Weyl contributed to this report.