- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
“Obama denies protection to babies who survive abortions. Obama is just wrong,” read one message sent to a number with a 202 area code from firstname.lastname@example.org. “Stop Obama from forcing gay marriage on the states. Your vote is your voice,” read another to a 202 number from email@example.com.
Joseph is listed as the owner of the domain names gopett.com; aicett.com; textett.com; informedett.com and obamaliesett.com. Flanary, the former vice president of Government Relations for the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, is listed as the owner of votersett.com and gopmessager.com.
Clarification: Oct. 31, 2012
An earlier version of this story misstated Jason Flanary's current position with the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce. He serves on its board but is no longer employed there.comments powered by Disqus