- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Chaplains choose the extent to which they become a part of fabric of Congressional life. House Chaplain Patrick J. Conroy is often seen on the floor during amendment debate and votes, as of late relying on crutches or a scooter to assist in his mobility after a leg injury. Senate Chaplain Barry C. Black was at the hospital bedside of Sen. Daniel K. Inouye, D-Hawaii, at the time of his death.
Emma Dumain contributed to this report.