- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Chaplains choose the extent to which they become a part of fabric of Congressional life. House Chaplain Patrick J. Conroy is often seen on the floor during amendment debate and votes, as of late relying on crutches or a scooter to assist in his mobility after a leg injury. Senate Chaplain Barry C. Black was at the hospital bedside of Sen. Daniel K. Inouye, D-Hawaii, at the time of his death.
Emma Dumain contributed to this report.