- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Miller said she keeps in touch with the union but has not talked to it on this particular issue. She said she is certain to talk about the board’s report during an upcoming meeting with Dine.
“I keep a very open door and line of communication, whether it’s management or labor,” she said. “Each side has something to say certainly, and I want to hear it all.”
Rep. Robert A. Brady, D-Pa., ranking member on the House Administration Committee, did not have a comment for this story.
After reviewing the details of the board’s report, fellow House Administration Committee member Gregg Harper, R-Miss., found the investigation to be thorough.
“I’m satisfied that they did a really valid attempt to get to the bottom in the facts and the timeline,” he said.