- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Miller said she keeps in touch with the union but has not talked to it on this particular issue. She said she is certain to talk about the board’s report during an upcoming meeting with Dine.
“I keep a very open door and line of communication, whether it’s management or labor,” she said. “Each side has something to say certainly, and I want to hear it all.”
Rep. Robert A. Brady, D-Pa., ranking member on the House Administration Committee, did not have a comment for this story.
After reviewing the details of the board’s report, fellow House Administration Committee member Gregg Harper, R-Miss., found the investigation to be thorough.
“I’m satisfied that they did a really valid attempt to get to the bottom in the facts and the timeline,” he said.