- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
For the first time in over a decade, Iran has taken steps to roll back some of its most worrisome nuclear activities. And a long-term nuclear deal is within reach. What U.S. diplomats need from Congress is the time and support to negotiate a final agreement — not legislation that sabotages the prospects for a final deal to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.
Kelsey Davenport is the non-proliferation analyst for the Arms Control Association, where she focuses on the nuclear programs in Iran and North Korea and nuclear security issues.