- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“There has been no violation of due process rights to which you are entitled,” a statement from Goodlatte and Yarmuth said.
Martin billed the committee $300,000 under the terms of his initial contract, which expired Jan. 2. Last December, the House Administration Committee approved a contract that allowed Martin to bill as much as $500,000 for work through July 31, though it is not yet known what portion of the authorized amount was billed.