- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Regulations should also be expedient and unambiguous, seeking to minimize the uncertainty facing industries and small businesses. This is how the government can facilitate, and no longer debilitate, economic growth.
We must encourage innovation and bringing new products or processes to the market. Outdated regulations should be cleared off the books ó especially those created by unelected bureaucrats. Letís go back to the basics of regulatory overhaul and restore a common-sense approach to regulations that encourages innovation and allows small businesses to thrive.