- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Regulations should also be expedient and unambiguous, seeking to minimize the uncertainty facing industries and small businesses. This is how the government can facilitate, and no longer debilitate, economic growth.
We must encourage innovation and bringing new products or processes to the market. Outdated regulations should be cleared off the books ó especially those created by unelected bureaucrats. Letís go back to the basics of regulatory overhaul and restore a common-sense approach to regulations that encourages innovation and allows small businesses to thrive.