- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Higher education is at a critical junction. There is a lot at risk and a lot to gain in the establishment of this ratings system. A more collaborative process will generate new ideas that could transform the administration’s mandate into something that the educational community can get excited about, instead of one viewed with concern or disdain. The administration should implement a thought-provoking process where public-private partnerships fuel innovative thinking. Together, we can increase the scope of what we can offer families and students, while also ensuring a quality platform that delivers meaningful college rankings.
Eric Reich is the senior vice president at Higher One and heads Campus Labs, Higher One’s education services division. He grew Campus Labs from its inception to its current place as the leading assessment technology platform in higher education.