- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
He released a statement Tuesday urging Cochran to vote against the “disastrous” bipartisan omnibus bill crafted by the House and Senate Appropriations committees. Of course, if Cochran wins and the GOP takes back the majority, he would be in line for the Appropriations Committee chairmanship.