- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
He released a statement Tuesday urging Cochran to vote against the “disastrous” bipartisan omnibus bill crafted by the House and Senate Appropriations committees. Of course, if Cochran wins and the GOP takes back the majority, he would be in line for the Appropriations Committee chairmanship.