- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“What the members are saying is it would be nice to have a colleague from the House in the cabinet after Secretary Solis’ departure,” Brathwaite said. “If there’s going to be a concerted effort to do big things in Congress and big things as an executive and legislative branch working together, obviously having people who know and understand the institution would be to the president’s advantage.”
Jonathan Strong contributed to this report.