- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
The Club For Growth announced Wednesday that its members have donated $350,000 to the 2012 Senate campaign of Rep. Jeff Flake since the conservative group endorsed the Arizona Republican last month.
“The support for Jeff Flake by Club members continues to be robust,” President Chris Chocola said in a statement. “Our members know Jeff’s excellent pro-growth record and so they are excited to back him with their hard-earned money.”
Flake is the only Republican to have officially announced for the seat being vacated by Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), but others are examining the race and the GOP primary could be competitive. Several Democrats also are considering jumping into the Senate race.