- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Though Democrats said they were largely pleased with president’s starting position, there could be trouble on the horizon. By Wednesday night, a group of at least 13 Senate Democrats were planning to send a letter to Obama asking him to push for a 1-to-1 ratio of revenue to spending cuts, among other things.
Paul M. Krawzak and Humberto Sanchez contributed to this report.