- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Though Democrats said they were largely pleased with president’s starting position, there could be trouble on the horizon. By Wednesday night, a group of at least 13 Senate Democrats were planning to send a letter to Obama asking him to push for a 1-to-1 ratio of revenue to spending cuts, among other things.
Paul M. Krawzak and Humberto Sanchez contributed to this report.