- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The source involved in the letter said the business groups’ next step is unclear and that grass-roots or advertising campaigns are not immediately in the works. “You have asked the question. I don’t know the answer,” this source said. “We just have to keep communicating that default is not an option because the economic consequences would be so disastrous.”
Another source said the business groups would not be able to push for the deal until the White House and Congressional leaders actually come to an agreement.