- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The source involved in the letter said the business groups’ next step is unclear and that grass-roots or advertising campaigns are not immediately in the works. “You have asked the question. I don’t know the answer,” this source said. “We just have to keep communicating that default is not an option because the economic consequences would be so disastrous.”
Another source said the business groups would not be able to push for the deal until the White House and Congressional leaders actually come to an agreement.