- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Carney said the administration still wanted to work with Congress where it could — including getting an extension to the payroll tax cut as soon as possible. Carney said he would be “shocked” if the GOP retaliated by holding up the tax cut and said Republican lawmakers who are up for re-election should feel pressure to get more done.
“Everyone has to answer to their constituents,” he said.