- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The 6-acre Capitol Reflecting Pool will soon be a sea of concrete.
A crew from the Capitol Grounds division of the Office of the Architect of the Capitol has begun draining the pool in order to complete its semi-annual cleaning and inspection, according to the agency.
“Once it is drained, the Grounds crew will clean and make repairs to the pool’s walls and bottom surface,” Eva Malecki, an AOC spokeswoman, said in a statement Tuesday. “The work will take approximately two weeks and will occur during the early morning hours.”
The pool was last given a scrub in March 2013, during a weeklong spring cleaning.