- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“We left the meeting to find that Leader Cantor had walked out of meetings,” Pelosi said. “He said he has walked out of the meetings because Democrats want to raise taxes. Yes, we do want to remove tax subsidies for Big Oil. We want to remove tax breaks for corporations that send jobs overseas. That list goes on. I don’t know that that’s a reason to walk away from the table when we are trying to find a balanced approach.”
Jessica Brady contributed to this report.