- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
“We left the meeting to find that Leader Cantor had walked out of meetings,” Pelosi said. “He said he has walked out of the meetings because Democrats want to raise taxes. Yes, we do want to remove tax subsidies for Big Oil. We want to remove tax breaks for corporations that send jobs overseas. That list goes on. I don’t know that that’s a reason to walk away from the table when we are trying to find a balanced approach.”
Jessica Brady contributed to this report.