- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Cantor said the administration’s policies, from the stimulus program to the health care reform law, will drive voters away from Obama next year.
“I think the people in my state have seen the economic policies coming, that which is most important right now, coming out of this White House and this president, are not that which we” will support, Cantor said.