- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Cantor said the administration’s policies, from the stimulus program to the health care reform law, will drive voters away from Obama next year.
“I think the people in my state have seen the economic policies coming, that which is most important right now, coming out of this White House and this president, are not that which we” will support, Cantor said.