- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Reid met with Obama on Thursday afternoon for their third White House meeting about the negotiations this week.
Afterward, Reid said he was confident that Democrats would be able to prevail on policy riders they find objectionable.
“We’ll get most of them,” he said. “We are working through these.”
Negotiators on the Hill are continuing to meet and both leaders are heading back to the White House at 7 p.m.
Kathleen Hunter contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus