- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I understand that this is going to take sacrifice and this is going to take political capital on both sides, and I’m certainly willing to take my fair share of it,” Boehner said, echoing the sentiment that Obama expressed during his own press conference earlier in the day. “But if we’re going to take political capital, then let’s step up and do the right thing for the country.”