- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
So Schumer sought to rekindle talks with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C. That led to the formation of the bipartisan group of eight senators who are expected to unveil their reform package after the recess. They had promised to produce a bill by the end of March, but announced a delay earlier this month.