- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
So Schumer sought to rekindle talks with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C. That led to the formation of the bipartisan group of eight senators who are expected to unveil their reform package after the recess. They had promised to produce a bill by the end of March, but announced a delay earlier this month.