- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Alabama, for example, was home to 192 incidences of discrimination, as determined by Justice Department during that time period. These statistics were brought forward at congressional hearings at the time of reauthorization and cited by the American Civil Liberties Union in its amicus brief to the court on the Shelby County v. Holder case decided Tuesday.
Emma Dumain contributed to this report.