- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
State and federal employment laws would cover visa recipients to the same extent that U.S. workers are covered.
Employers are required to pay for all fees under the program and would not be permitted to transfer any fees to workers. The visa program would begin April 1, 2015, but the Secretary of Homeland Security could extend the start date by 6 months.
David Harrison contributed to this report.