- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
For those not running, it’s still a momentous event to follow. Instead of sitting on muddy tarps in the Runners Village this year, Lehner will be tracking his fellow Capitol Hill Distance Project runners via text messages at his desk. “The marathon is bigger than one day, one race or one course,” he said. “The Boston Marathon represents the enduring resilience and capacity of the human spirit to overcome and succeed.”
An earlier version of this article misstated which year Matt Lehner qualified for the marathon and the date of this year's race.