- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“This president has been so respectful, given so much time to the Republicans and their views to the point that one time, in one of our meetings, I said to the president, ‘Mr. President, I’m busy. And I don’t have any more time for this. You have to be the busiest person in the world. If and when they come up with a new idea, why don’t we just call you back into the room,’” Pelosi told reporters at a news conference.
Jonathan Strong contributed to this report.