- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
“Right now, we can give our entrepreneurs the chance to let their job-creating ideas move to market faster by streamlining our patent process. That’s pending before Congress right now. That should pass,” Obama said.
Obama said trade deals with South Korea, Panama and Colombia should be moved to help U.S. businesses sell their goods abroad, and he urged Congress to extend his payroll tax break for another year.
Emily Pierce contributed to this report.