- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“Right now, we can give our entrepreneurs the chance to let their job-creating ideas move to market faster by streamlining our patent process. That’s pending before Congress right now. That should pass,” Obama said.
Obama said trade deals with South Korea, Panama and Colombia should be moved to help U.S. businesses sell their goods abroad, and he urged Congress to extend his payroll tax break for another year.
Emily Pierce contributed to this report.