- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“The leader does not believe [in failure] either. Mrs. Pelosi and I agree on this. Sequestration is not an option,” Hoyer said, referencing the automatic spending cuts to defense and domestic programs that will take place if the Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction fails to produce a deal.
Hoyer also said that neither he nor Pelosi is working on a Plan B messaging strategy to try to pin the blame for failure on Republicans, arguing “blame will be somewhat irrelevant if the committee doesn’t succeed” because of the global economic consequences.comments powered by Disqus