- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“We are working on a bill right now that will hopefully, at least, get the records of those adjudicated mentally incompetent and dangerous into the check system that applies on dealers,” LaPierre said. “We’re working on laws to beef up the penalties on straw purchases and illegal trafficking, which we want prosecuted.”